المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Jokes jokes jokes JoKeS jOkEs jokeS jokes

3bdullah
21-09-02, 02:16 am
A blonde goes out to her mail box, looks in, closes the door and goes back into her house.
A few minutes later she comes out, goes to her mail box, looks in, closes the door and goes back into her house.
She repeats this process several times before a neighbour, who has been watching her, says to her, "You must be expecting a very important letter or package today."
The blonde answers, "No, I'm working on my computer and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

Teacher: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Student: I is...
Teacher: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am..."
Student: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Teacher: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other, what would I have?
Student: Big hands!

ام المقداد
26-09-02, 05:06 am
روعه
تسلم على هالنكت الحلوه.

3bdullah
26-09-02, 10:04 am
كانت هناك شقراء تخرج ثم تبحث في صندوق بريدها الذي امام منزلها ثم تعود مجددا الى المنزل..
وبعد دقائق معدودة..تعود لتبحث مرة اخرى في صندوق البريد وتعود ادراجها الى المنزل وتغلق الباب..وقد كررت هذه العملية عدة مرات..
وفي احد المرات كان الجار واقفا والذي كان مراقبا لها وما تقوم به فقال لها:لابد انك بانتظار طرد او رسالة مهمين جدا..!

فاجابته الفتاة:لا ولكني اعمل على كمبيوتري الشخصي وهو لايزال يخبرني ان لدي بريد جديد...:)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
لن اترجمها ...لانها ستفقد طرافتها :D :D sorry

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

المدرس: اذا كان لدي سبع برتقالات في يد واحدة و ثمان اخر في اليد الثانية..ماذا يكون لدي؟؟؟

الطالب: يدين كبيرتين ......:D :D :D