الصورة الرمزية السيد نجل

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 10
  المستوى :
  الحالة : السيد نجل غير متواجد حالياً
A pice of work for a mother

[justify]

The story had began 18 years ago, when I realized that I have a mother. *

My mother is a warm hearted, beautiful lady. I cannot think of a moment that she meant to hurt anyone, neither physically nor emotionally.*She always been keen to keep people around her satisfied no mater what. Of course I was not an exception, since I*also was from the people around her. Let me brief you of how the relationship was between us:

- If my dad did not bring the new shoes he promised me, she would say: the store must been closing down and your father did not find the new shoes store yet.
- If my*teacher said bad words about my performance, then she would tell me that the teacher did not mean my performance is bad.
- If my uncle did not like my paint then she will tell me that I must*picked the wrong colours. *

That was my mum, she have never made a big deal of my complains. She has sold me without knowing the idea that everything's were great and falling into place, but it is my fault seeing things the wrong way. And no doubt that at sometime I*thought that I*had the wrong mother, and this comes from seeing my friends mothers, whom always stand-up for their children and no mater what.

To be fair and honest, my mum have never treated her children unequally, she practices the same scenario to my two sisters and my youngest brother as well. It is not only because of it is a part of her characteristics I believe,*it is also the way she was raised.*

However, I wasn't really happy with my mum deeds at that time and it is not a secret that I wished I had*another mum. But, by the time, I realized how good things have been reflected on my personalty because of my mum's way of education. I can say that I *learnt not to complain without a good reason, I learnt to assume there is a reason if thing did not go the way I wanted them to go, i learnt that there something better I can do and I did learnt that I should be happy and thankful*for having a person like her in my life.*

Best wishes,*

(This was my pice of work in a mother's day 7 years ago in the US)
[/justify]

التوقيع

في عالم الخداع، يصبح قول الحقيقة عملاً ثورياً .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
مواقع النشر
يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع
:: برعاية حياة هوست ::
sitemap
الساعة الآن 06:26 pm.