Lion Heart
عضو محترف

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 10
  المستوى :
  الحالة : Lion Heart غير متواجد حالياً
Exclamation Private

Dear, Jareer
I recognize your answer kindly. However, I disagreed with your point about using [going to] for two situations: First, we don`t use (going to) with (when), but you can use (will) instead of (going to) to make your sentence cohesion. Second, these examples were taken from a specific book in English grammar. By the way, we normally use (I am going to do) if I have decided to do it with no arrangements. For this matter we could not use this tense for a state does not happen yet with using (when). In addition, you wrote "I might forget this point" and you should have said" I might have forgotten this point" because you did this verb in the past. Also, as for writing "whith" instead of "with" as same as "thinkig". All of them are misprints nothing more. Even in your correction by writing for my brother <3bdullah> that was because of ignoring the article "a". Actually it was right without "a" because the noun {knowledge} is uncountable noun. Therefor, this uncountable noun doesn`t take the article "a" and the plural. Also, you did another mistake on writing "thanks both of you" and you , in reality, used the Arabic style by writing on this way but you should have written"Both of you thanks .....". Finally, I wish you would take my notes. you are just like me in doing mistakes. Above all, you are my brother in Islam. I am very proud with your participations. If you believe that I hate you, I wouldn`t take care for writing this long essay only for you. Remember that the aim of this essay is to correct you nothing more and I make it private because I like you. I don`t intend to dishearten you.

Please do like I do if I have mistakes and inform me if you have recieved this message.

your brother
Lion Heart

التوقيع

Maybe I am a lion