المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : PuN is really a FuN …!!!!

محب الصحابه
07-02-03, 09:56 pm
:6: PuN is really a FuN …!!!!

Hi , dear fellows ….How is it ..going

….??? Hope fine ..!!! Now this time we got ya a nice thing about English Language. It’s called “ A Pun” .

A pun is "the humorous use of a word, or of words which are formed or sounded alike but have different meanings, in such a way as to play on two or more of the possible applications; a play on words."

PuN is really a FuN …!!!!

· A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.

*· When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

*· The headlines nobody likes are wrinkles.

*· Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full.

*· Using fingers to count is a digit-al calculator

*· Math teachers have lots of problems

Hey Guys ..come on ..share us your ..!!! :1:

قلم
08-02-03, 09:03 am
Wonderful
Here is a joke I liked, I know it is not related to the subject but you might enjoy it

Three Texas surgeons were having lunch together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."
One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in a terrible accident, I reattached them and 2 years later he won 2 gold medals in field events in the Olympics."
The third surgeon said, "You guys are idiots. Several years ago a guy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat. He's now president of the United States."

طيب القلب
08-02-03, 09:37 pm
:confused: :confused: :confused:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:2:

محب الصحابه
08-02-03, 10:13 pm
:p WoW a very funny joke …..Thanks Pal ..

Here is some other PUNS … ·

· Sweetmeat are candies , while sweetbread are not sweet . They’re meat .!!!

*· There is no egg in eggplant, nor apple or pine in pineapple ..!!!

Hiiiiii, ( kind heart ) ...nice to see ya here my pal ... :1:

محب الصحابه
28-02-03, 10:49 pm
http://animation-central.com/welcome/welcome44.gif

:p Hey …buddies more pUn & more fUn …

*To some - marriage is a word ... to others - a sentence.

*Be true to your teeth, or they will be false to you.

*Diets are for people who are thick and tired of it all.