المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : who wants to write

mjhool2002
10-10-02, 06:25 am
this is not exam but I really want who hlep me beacous Iam student and I need to write about this thing

The question is(What is the advantages and dis advantages of traveling to aforeign counties)

thanks all

3bdullah
10-10-02, 01:17 pm
I hope this old topic can help....

Life is so stressing some times. At least for some people, so there must be some changes even for a while. Because we all know that a daily routine could erase the smile, let alone the laziness that becomes a big ghost lurking around. No one can deny the big change that a person can feel, when traveling abroad.

There are some good things, that maybe very impressing about traveling abroad. Starting with the fact that working or even being on a schedule for a long time, will make us feel unhappy or even bored. So the big change is very welcomed. The good thing to do is go away from your daily routines, have some fun, breathe some refreshing air, and come back to work with a new person full of energy and with big smile. When traveling abroad, people get the chance to know and see other cultures, meet new people and have more experience. Traveling to countries that have beautiful enchanting sights is much recommended too. As it will keep your mind away from enclosed work scene, so whenever you get a chance just do it. A person's personality is really formed by experiences he had or has. Traveling is a good source for testing your ability in dealing with new faces and ideas.

When it comes to the dark side of traveling, we have to stem out the reasons and qualities of a traveler. Because of that, no one can say that traveling is bad and is a mischief without stating some reasons for that. For example, age, way of thinking, personality and other aspects of a traveler. It may indeed be true to say that traveling abroad could influence us in a negative way. The experience could be so powerful, and change the traveler's way of thinking so greatly, that they lose their cultural identity. If he or she integrates into the new society, they will almost certainly meet difficulties when they try to readjust later to their own culture.

Another potential problem is that the traveler may become a victim of discrimination, and lose their confidence as a result. Since their behavior and customs may be very different from the host culture, they may encounter negative reactions - unfriendliness, or even hostility, for example.

Don't forget your passport at home ƒ؛

written by 3bdullah 21-2-2000
:)

mjhool2002
10-10-02, 06:34 pm
Thank you 3bdullahfor your help and iam really appreciate your deed